Resepi ni kita ambil dari allrecipes, kita copy & paste je kat sini...
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.)
- In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle one half of crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Cover with cherry pie filling. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over pie filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm.