Friday, April 3, 2009
Buat cinnamon rolls ni masa kita nak pergi rumah mak......
3/4 cup milk
* 3/4 cup water
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs
* 5 teaspoons active dry yeast
* 5 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup margarine, melted
* 2 cup brown sugar
* 5 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm milk, water, sugar and salt. Remove from heat, and mix in the eggs and yeast.
2. Measure flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the flour, and pour milk mixture into it. Do not stir. Cover with a lid, and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Pour melted margarine into flour, and mix well. Add more flour if too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover, and let rise for 20 to 30 minutes.
4.After the dough has doubled in size divide into 2 portions turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
5.Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
6.Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.