Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ist baking lesson - Marble Cake


Salam...Alhamdulillah...yesterday I've already attended my first baking lesson and we learned how to make a good marble cake. With the tips and right techniques, we managed to make a very beautiful, soft and fluffy marble cake just like that the one I've always thought that it's impossible for me to achieve making this kind of cake...:) Next week we are going to learn the technique of making chiffon cake which I'm looking forward to learn as I've never passed in making of chiffon cake....:)

PS* I'll post the photo once I've experiment it all by myself as yesterday we bake the cake in a group of three so tak acilah kalau I letak gambar kat sini kan...

Ok, photo was updated. Bake this yesterday evening.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Kak N,
Tanya sikit boleh tak?? Baking lesson yg akak attend ni somewhere in jurong area ke??? cause im staying kat jurong juga nak cari yg dekat lah kalau ada...tks kak N. btw Happy Annivesary.

Rose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails