This is my 3rd entry for today...:))....amboi..rajinnya......
Actually to make all these buns I gunakan basic roll dough je dan yang mengulinya pun Cik BM kita ye......
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 5 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread softener (optional)
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm milk, water, sugar and salt. Remove from heat, and mix in the eggs and yeast.
- Measure flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the flour, and pour milk mixture into it. Do not stir. Cover with a lid, and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour melted margarine into flour, and mix well. Add more flour if too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover, and let rise for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into rolls, and place on a baking sheet. Let rise again for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake rolls in a preheated 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes, or until done.