Last weekend I buat pizza...hmmm.......rasanya dah lama benar I tak buat pizza...so sesekali buat macam sedap gitu.....:). Resepi crust I ambil from 'allrecipes'.....and for topping tu biasalah...ikut citarasa sendiri.....
Kalau nak tahu...for me, 'allrecipes' website ni.. memang dah macam my food dictionary. Kalau nak masak apa2 western food mesti rujuk kat situ. Minat mula2 nak cuba masak western pun timbul masa I terjumpa this website which I think around 5-6 years ago.....:)
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.