Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Penne Olio with beef bacon


Actually this dish was served a few weeks ago but I only realise that I have this picture only a while ago when I was browsing my picture folder and infact there's lots more pictures that are supposed to be uploaded here but thanks to my super laziness mood......



Penne Olio with beef bacon
  • 500g penne
  • 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
  • 1/4 cup chopped parsley
  • 3-4 streaks of beef bacon, diced
  • 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup melted butter

  1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook penne until al dente. Drain.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over low heat saute garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes and bacons with olive oil . Cook until garlic turns golden in color, about 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. Toss pasta with garlic mixture and butter or margarine. Serve warm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails