- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 100 g butter, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Beat in egg, cream and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture until flour is moistened. Fold in blueberries . If your batter quite thick, that's the way it is. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden, about 20 minutes.
Cara Buat Popia Nestum Sedap Dan Mudah
3 days ago