Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hokaido chiffon cupcakes



Last weekend I cuba bake Hokaido chiffon cupcake which I nampak at bakery shop yang selalu I pergi. Tengok je cupcake tu memanglah sangat mengancam gitu so bila I terjumpa resepi Hokaido chiffon cupcakes tu di sini, I pun terujalah nak cuba and the end result was good...semua suka. Aiman kata rasa macam kek susu ( ye lah tu....hehe) cuma for me personally I rasa ia kurang manis sikit but then kalau ikut resepi memang ada whipping cream for the topping tapi I tak letak, I cuma tabur snow powder je.... I bawak cupcakes ni to my MIL house and the kids love it....:) So for the recipe I just copy from blog Cik Rima kita tu....

Hokaido Chiffon cupcakes

2 cups cake flour before sifting
1 cup sugar
1tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil, I use canola
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
5 egg yolks
8 egg whites
1/2 tsp cream of tartar (or 1/2 tsp lemon juice or vinegar)

Whip cream filling
2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method
Make sure everything is at room temperature, especially eggs and milk. preheat oven to 350F
Sift the cake flour together with baking powder and salt into large mixing bowl
In a medium bowl, blend well milk, oil, vanilla extract and the 5 egg yolks
Add egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and beat for about 2 minutes
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar on high speed until foamy, then slowly add in sugar and continue to beat until stiff peak form
Fold the meringue into the yolk mixture in 3 parts
Spoon into cupcake cups evenly, give them a couple of big tap on the table to break the large air bubbles in the batter for finer texture of the cakes and bake for about 20 minutes.

Beat whip cream, sugar and vanilla at high speed until medium peak form and pipe the cream into the centre of the cupcakes after they are completely cool. Dust with powdered sugar.

For more specific instruction please visit this PAGE
as the owner does not allow to copy paste anything from the blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails