Monday, April 9, 2012

Breakfast pizza



I buat breakfast pizza ni during the holiday last friday. Memang I nak buat heavy breakfast so bila hubby and my 2 boys pergi sholat jumaat tak berkeroncong perut bila dengar khutbah. For the original recipe they use frozen pizza base tapi I buat my pizza base sendiri. Kalau ikut tekak I, kalau makan macam tu je macam tak terasa gitu so I pun buat lah sos sendiri.

Breakfast pizza

2 medium size frozen pizza base
500g ground beef
1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
 3 eggs
 1/4 cup milk
 1/4 teaspoon pepper
 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions

In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat; drain and cool slightly.  Sprinkle ground beef, hash browns and cheddar cheese over pizza base. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.  Bake at 375 degrees for 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.

Chilli sauce

1 bottle chilli sauce
 1/2 bottle tomato ketchup
 2 tbsp sugar (kalau kurang manis tambah gula lagi ye)
 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
 1 tsp mince garlic
 1/2 cup water (kalau pekat sangat tambah air)

Campur semua ingredients dan masak hingga mendidih. Sauce ni kalau makan with roti john or yong tau foo pun ok juga. For me I selalu buat lebih-lebih and simpan dalam fridge.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails