Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cinnamon doughnuts


Yesterday for afternoon tea, I make cinnamon doughtnuts which I used the recipe from '200 bread recipes' book which was given to me by Syaiful & Fana on my last bitrhday. I've been using this recipe quite a numerous times and I'm quite satisfied with the results.

Cinnamon doughnuts(Bread machine recipe)
(A)
1 large egg, beaten
225ml milk
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
25g unsalted butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon salt
450g bread flour
50 caster sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon dry instant yeast

For the finishing
(B)
100g caster sugar (I used brown sugar)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
oil, for deep frying

Put in all ingredients (A) in bread pan following the order specified by your BM and put the cycle to dough.
After the cycle completed, roll the dough and cut using doughnut cutter. Leave it to rise for about 30-40 mins or until almost double in size.
Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a plate.
Fry the doughnuts. Roll the doughnuts in the cinnamon sugar while still warm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails