Pasta Olio (source: allrecipes)
- 1 pack spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook spaghetti pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over low heat saute garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes with olive oil . Cook until garlic turns golden in color, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toss pasta with garlic mixture and butter or margarine. Serve warm.
For dinner just a simple wraps served with french fries.....