Monday, June 30, 2008

been very busy

Been very busy lately due to meet orders for Ms Lina & Ms Yati from Drillquip for their colleague birthday on 27/06/08....they ordered pulut kuning, roti kirai with chicken rendang and puding koko..Alhamdulillah...manage to do it without any hassle although hubby can't help due to work commitment. Many thanks Ms Lina & ms Yati for your continous support to Nana Delights.

Then on 28/06/07, there's order for coconut blossom from Cik Timah (mum's friend)...


and on 29/06/08 Cik Misah (mum's friend too) ordered kuih tako and puding jagung for her relative wedding lunch. To meet her orders were really a challenged to me as I'm dead tired after slogging for 2 days doing the delicacies and kuihs for Ms Lina & Cik Timah. Without hubby readiness to give a hand, I doubt if I can meet the deadline....

even though we slept late at about 2 am you still wake up early to help me do the packing, deliver and do marketing (for barang2 dapur) with me....thanks dear.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails