Buat kek sebab masa tu macam megidam gitu nak makan kek oren. Browse punya browse kat internet jumpa pulak resepi ni dari ' allrecipes.com'...so apalagi try lah dan ternyata sedap....
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and nuts.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1 cup sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in rind and 1/2 cup juice. Pour in flour mixture, and stir until moistened. Turn into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until done. Remove loaf from oven, but not from pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup orange juice with 1/4 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Heat and stir to dissolve sugar. Spoon glaze over hot loaf. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes before removing loaf to rack to cool.